Caress Worland Law Group is an Indianapolis, IN, law firm that is dedicated to representing accident victims and their families. We handle cases involving severe personal injuries and wrongful death, and we have a long record of success in settlement negotiations and at trial. Led by founding attorney Tim Caress, our team provides aggressive and compassionate legal representation while attending to the unique aspects of each individual case. Our Indianapolis Premises Liability Lawyers provide honest, straightforward advice so that our clients can make informed decisions about settling their claims or taking property owners and insurance companies to court.
Learn more about the Caress Worland Law Group.
Regardless of how and where you were injured, if you are in pain and facing mounting expenses, you owe it to yourself to speak with an experienced attorney. Contact our trusted and skilled Indianapolis Premises Liability Lawyers today for a free initial consultation about your case involving:
- Attractive nuisance (open access to a swimming pool or construction site)
- Building or safety code violation
- Elevator or escalator malfunction
- Hidden dangers on private property
- Inadequate ice or snow removal
- Inadequate security
- Negligent property maintenance
- Premises in disrepair
- Unprotected slip hazards (such as spills or recently-cleaned floors)
- Unsafe construction
If you fell at work, you may be limited to filing for workers’ compensation, but you may also be entitled to full financial compensation from the owner of the building or job site where you were injured. If you fell due to a dangerous property condition, the property owner, a property management company, and various other third parties could all potentially be liable for your injuries.
If you have recently sustained injuries in a fall on someone else’s property, you need to make smart decisions in order to protect your claim for financial compensation. To protect your legal rights, you should:
- See a doctor promptly (and follow your doctor’s advice)
- Take photos of your injuries and any damage to your clothes or personal items
- Keep any clothes or personal items that were damaged in the fall
- Write down as many details as you can remember about the accident
- Schedule a free consultation with our experienced Indianapolis Premises Liability Attorneys